NOT The 12 Days of Christmas - Day 1


WELCOME to my 7th Annual Christmas Celebration!

It's NOT my usual 12 Days of Christmas, because I'm just doing 5 Days of Christmas this year. 

We are NOT setting our alarm clocks this year. Whew! I hope you are not too disappointed.

If you have never participated in one of my celebrations before, check out what we have done in the past years by clicking here.

I am EXCITED to share activities with you each day for the next 5 days. Each day I will post a NEW Freebie in my store. There is NOT a time limit this year either. Tell your friends to grab one, too!

On the FIRST Day of Christmas, Kathy gave to me...



Click the picture above to go straight to my store and grab your gift.  ENJOY!!

*PLEASE leave a comment below to let me know that you were here and leave feedback in my store. THANKS!

See you tomorrow for another gift!

9 comments

ronnie said...

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Cindy said...

Feedback left! Thank you!! :o)

Unknown said...

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am so happy you are doing your "Days of Christmas"!

Jay Pea said...

Thank you!!!

Stephanie said...

Thank you :)

Sherry said...

Kathy,
You are so creative. I don't miss those 'set the alarm' days. I live in a different time zone and never managed to ever get a freebie! Thanks for sharing.

Jane :-) said...

Thank you so much for sharing!! Your creativity brightens my classroom : )

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!